Super Hi-Vision Circular Polarizer Filter
What makes a good circular polarizer filter? Edge-to-edge sharpness and no color cast. Most of all? Control. When moisture and aerosols in the air diffuse the light, you need a polarizing filter to restore the sky’s original blue and bring back subject features. Every creator a high quality circular polarizer to handle dynamic lighting conditions and match the quality of their lens.
STC’s Super Hi-Vision CPL filter is made of two layers of 0.8mm Schott B270 optical glass around a Nitto high-transmission polarizer in a double-layer ring. Simply put: we deliver high quality optical glass that your camera deserves. Don't settle for less.
- Super slim 6mm shock-absorbent aluminum rim reduces vignetting with a wide-angle lens.
- Double-sided anti-smudge nano-coating is hydrophobic stopping moisture and mold.
- Antistatic coating keeps dust and fibers away.
- Front thread design fits lens caps of all makes.
- Covered by the world’s first warranty and repair service for filters.
- Aluminum rim treated with Teflon and matte black finish is non-slip and easy to remove.