Folding Grip for Sony A7 / A9 series and A1 cameras
While we love the small and lightweight form factor of mirrorless cameras, small cameras with big lenses create serious hand fatigue. So the STC Team designed a lightweight and tough folding grip out of aerospace-grade aluminum to give you better purchase on the camera. When stowed, it folds flat to the bottom bracket, freeing space in your kit. So do your hands a favor and get STC's folding grip!
The best part? STC's patented folding can be deployed and stowed one-handed and can be used on any Arca Swiss mount!
- Supports the following Sony Models:
- A7II / A7III / A7SII / A7RII / A7RIII / A9
- A1 / A7SIII / A7R IV / A9II
- A7IV / A7RV
- Easily secure the grip to your camera with a coin. No need for special tools!
- The folding grip works with any Arca Swiss quick-release tripod mount.
- 1/4 thread available on the grip
- Flip-out grip to give you extra stability. You can fold/unfold the grip one-handed
- When stowed, the grip folds flush to the body of the bracket.
- Lightweight and tough but light aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Weighs only 75g (a7III), 80g (A1).
- Access the battery door without having to remove the grip.
- Additional quick-release L-plate (sold separately) Does not block access to cable ports.
- Multiple colors available.