Folding Grip for Olympus OM-D EM1 Mark II and III
While we love the small and lightweight form factor of mirrorless cameras, cameras with big lenses are hard on anyone's hands! So the STC Team designed a lightweight and tough folding grip. Our grip gives you better purchase on the camera reducing hand fatigued. When stowed, it folds flat to the bottom bracket, freeing space in your kit.
The best part? Our patented folding grip is deployed and stowed one-handed and fits any Arca Swiss mount! Do your hands a favor and get STC's folding grip!
- Supports the following Olympus Models: EM1 II and III
Easily attach the folding grip to your camera using a coin - no need for special tools.
- The folding grip works with any Arca Swiss quick-release tripod mount. Additional 1/4 thread built in.
- Flip-out grip to give you extra stability. You can fold/unfold the grip one-handed
- When stowed, the grip folds flush to the body of the bracket.
- Lightweight and tough but light aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Weighs only 78g.
- Access the battery door without having to remove the grip.
- Quick-release L-plate available in multiple colors (sold separately). Does not block access to cable ports.