Folding Grip for NIKON Z Series
While we love the small and lightweight form factor of mirrorless cameras, small cameras with big lenses are hard on anyone's hands. So the STC Team designed a lightweight and tough folding grip out of aerospace-grade aluminum. The grip's design gives you purchase on the camera reducing hand fatigue. When stowed, it folds flat to the bottom bracket, freeing space in your kit. So do your hands a favor and get STC's folding grip!
The best part? STC's patented folding can be deployed and stowed one-handed and can be used on any Arca Swiss mount!
- Supports the following Nikon models: Z5 / Z6 / Z7 / Z6II / Z7II
- Easily attached the grip to your camera with just a coin! No special tools necessary!
- The folding grip works with any Arca Swiss quick-release tripod mount.
- Flip-out grip to give you extra stability. You can fold/unfold the grip one-handed
- Need an 1/4 thread? Its already built in!
- When stowed, the grip folds flush to the body of the bracket.
- Lightweight and tough but light aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Weighs only 78g.
- Access the battery door without having to remove the grip.
- Multiple colors available.
- Additional quick-release L-plate sold separately. Does not block access to cable ports