Variable Neutral Density (VND) Filter
Unlike other variable ND filters, STC's patented variable ND filter is continuous.
A good neutral density (ND) filter solves the problem of overexposure in bright conditions with large aperture lenses and slow shutter speeds by dimming the incoming light evenly across the spectrum. STC’s Variable ND Filter helps you find the right dimming coefficient for the perfect soft focus effect in a shallow depth of field or to capture moving water, or flows of traffic and people with a slow shutter speed.
- Super slim 9.65mm shock-absorbent aluminum ring reduces vignetting with wide-angle lens.
- Double-sided anti-smudge nano-coating is hydrophobic stopping moisture and mold.
- Antistatic coating keeps dust and fibers away.
- Aluminum rim treated with Teflon and black matte finish is non-slip and easy to remove.
- Covered by the world’s first warranty and repair service for filters.
- Frame’s thread design fits lens caps of all makes.